As a busy entrepreneur, how do you stay in alignment? How do you stay balanced, healthy, well and true to yourself when your days are mostly spent focused on deadlines, networking, phone calls, video conferences, promos, launches, social media, marketing, and creating the next special offer? And how do you do it all physically, emotionally and financially? How do you create a healthy and vibrant life? This can surely throw one right into adrenal fatigue! But how would you even know you were there? Do any of these describe you?
- Excessive sweating from little activity
- Dizziness, lightheadedness when standing up
- Heart palpitations
- Salt craving (and that doesn’t mean the beach!)
- Chronic infections (viral, bacterial)
- Lack of libido
- Tired, but wired up
- Cravings for sweets
Adrenals are just one of the things that when well rested can contribute to a healthy and vibrant immune system but there are several other things that you as a busy entrepreneur can do to experience a life of wellness and joy!
Here are 10 “Healthy and Vibrant Life Hacks” you can incorporate easily into your busy life routine. Take one step each day, each week or even each month! No particular order is necessary, just pick one to start with and go on to another one when you are ready! Remember this is a long term lifestyle! With each change you make you will be closer to the healthy and vibrant life you deserve, even as a busy entrepreneur!
- Drink more water to stay hydrated and cleansed.
- Practice cooking simple, easy, one pan healthy meals at home so you contribute to keeping your body fueled adequately.
- Make a habit of nurturing your body with self care and love so you are available emotionally to run your business.
- Have healthy relationships that keep positivity, motivation and inspiration in your life! As an entrepreneur you need to surround yourself with people that lift you to be a better version of yourself so you can better serve others. Practice gratitude!
- Enjoy regular natural physical activity as part of your day to keep your physical body at its best! Walking, trampoline jumping, hoola hooping, stretching, swimming, bike riding, weight training are some easy and quick things you can do throughout the day for under an hour. It is important to move your body, as many entrepreneurs are sitting at computers most of the day, which affects posture, vision and circulation, to name just a few.
- Find work you love! When you are working your passion you are filling your heart with joy and that will exude out to those you are doing business with!
- Develop a spiritual practice that works for you, to include a few minutes of meditation and mindfulness to feed your soul! Such practices help keep you present, more at peace and prepared to tackle any issues that come up unexpectedly.
- Keep your workspace in good order as it represents who you are. Are you looking to be organized, feel more grounded and focused or are you exhibiting overwhelm, overstimulation and distraction? What is the best atmosphere for you?
- Keep your attitude in check by giving generously of yourself and your resources. This is not time consuming at all and you will see many more opportunities come to you as a result!
- Stay in your lane! By this I mean delegate and outsource when you can do so and don’t waste your energy, time and talents on areas that are not your strong ones. Ask for support and help, even if that means help with shopping/sourcing food, cooking and eating more healthfully! This will leave time for you to be creative and to spend time with those you love! This is the ultimate place to feed your body, mind and spirit and we should never be too busy for that!
- Have You Lost Your Spark?
- Owning Your Authenticity in Business
- 3 Signs You Are Lacking Clarity in Your Business
Connect with Michelle:
- Facebook Group: Strategize Your Biz for Profit, Lifestyle & Freedom
- Email: email@example.com