Please read this page carefully before using this Website.
This Website and its information, materials, products, and services are owned by Michelle DeNio (“we”, or “us”, “our”). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this Website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Website and information, materials, products and services on the Website, including but not limited to, words, information, materials, documents, and data; design and layout; graphics, photos, images, and logos.
Subject to the license below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved and protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
You may view, download and print pages from the Website, provided that:
- You must not republish material from this Website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this Website in any public electronic retrieval system. (Though we encourage fair use for academic / non-commercial purposes with full attribution and credit by name, keeping intact all copyright and trademark and if used electronically, you must include a link back to the Website page the information or material was obtained from).
- You may hyperlink to our Website, information, materials, products, and services, but the link cannot state or imply any sponsorship, endorsement or ownership in our Website nor can it state or imply that we have sponsored, endorsed or have ownership in your Website.
- You cannot frame or inline link to our information, materials, products, and services without written consent.
- You must not reproduce duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our Website or information, materials, products and services on our Website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent.
Any request for written permission to use our information, materials or any other intellectual property must be made before you use them. Your request can be sent through the contact form on this Website or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must use the Website, information, materials, products, and services for lawful purposes only. You agree that you will not use the Website, information, materials, products, and services in any of the following ways:
- For fraudulent purposes or in connection with a criminal offense or otherwise carry out any unlawful activity.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website.
- Use the Website to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Use the Website to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
- Use the Website to post or transmit any illegal, offensive, abusive, libelous, or defamatory information of any kind; or information that is an invasion of privacy, in breach of confidence, infringing of any intellectual property rights, or that may otherwise injure others.
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Website or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Website.
- Gain unauthorized access to the Website, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Website, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Website.
- Use the Website to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Use the Website to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Use the Website to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
- Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Website.
LICENSE TO US
By posting, commenting or submitting any material (such as posts, video or images) on or through this Website, you represent that you are the owner of the material and you are granting to us a royalty-free and unlimited license to use the material in any way we chose that is unrestricted, irrevocable and perpetual. This license is worldwide, under any jurisdiction, without any further permission from you or compensation to you.
You acknowledge and agree that we have the absolute right to monitor all user-contributed material. We reserve the right to remove or alter any user-created material at any time or any reason. Additionally, we reserve the right, for any reason to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and to protect ourselves, our clients, sponsors, users, and visitors. However, we have no obligation whatsoever, to monitor any of the material posted on the Website.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The information contained in this Website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Michelle DeNio and while we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information, materials, products and services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose.
No information, materials, products, and services available through this Website is a substitute for an attorney, accountant or financial professional. You are advised to seek licensed professional assistance regarding legal and tax laws in your state and country.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. You acknowledge that you are using the information, materials, products, and services available through this Website voluntarily. Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use of this Website.
There are no guarantees of income of any kind. The information, materials, products, and services available through this Website are intended to assist you in attaining your goals, but success depends on your effort, and you accept and understand that results will be different for each individual.
Through this Website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Michelle DeNio. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Testimonials, comments, opinions, insights, and experiences are presented throughout this Website, information, materials, products and services. This third party information is from actual clients and associates providing real-world experiences. It is intended as an example of what is possible but in no way represent any guarantee of results you may achieve.
Occasionally, we may promote or partner as an affiliate with other individuals or companies whose programs, products and services align with ours. Some of these instances will result in us receiving financial compensation in the form of affiliate fees or other forms of compensation.
Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However, Michelle DeNio takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We cannot guarantee that your access will not be suspended or restricted from time to time, to allow for repairs, maintenance or updates. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for damages or refunds, or for any other recourse, should our Website or its information, materials, products or services become unavailable or access to the them becomes slow or incomplete due to any reason, such as system back-up procedures, internet traffic volume, upgrades, overload of requests to the servers, general network failures or delays, or any other cause which may from time to time make our Website inaccessible to you.
We do not warrant that the Website or any of its functions will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that any part of this Website is free from viruses or other harmful components. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Website or materials, products or services on the Website or on third party websites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
Any personal information submitted via this Website, whether by email or other means, will be used solely by Michelle DeNio and will not be disclosed to any third parties. If you wish to view, amend or delete your personal data please contact us.
In some cases, purchases can be made on the Website through us or another merchant. All information obtained during your purchase, such as name, address, credit card number and other billing information may be collected by us, the merchant and the payment processing company.
Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any affiliate, individual or company found on or through our Website are solely between you and that merchant. All purchase terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with payment, refunds, and/or delivery related to your purchase are the responsibility of that merchant. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, refunds, or other matters of any sort that incurred as the result of such dealings with a merchant.
Payment processing companies and merchants will have different privacy and data collection practices. We have no responsibility or liability for the independent policies of the payment processing companies and Merchants that you are subject to when purchasing from them. For more information regarding a Merchant and its terms and conditions that may apply, visit that merchant’s website and click on its information links or contact the Merchant directly.
You release us, our affiliates, our payment processing company, and merchants from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against us or them, arising from your purchase through or use of our Website, information, materials, products or service.
You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Michelle DeNio, as well as any of our affiliates, agents, contractors, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, joint venture partners, successors, transferees, assignees, and licensees, as applicable, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to our Website, information, materials, products or services, or your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth here within, or in any other agreement with us.